Below is a list of Blue Plaques beginning with A to C.
10 Vance Road. Opposite the Central Bus Station on Central Drive. Alistair Cooke, the broadcaster famous for his Letters from America, moved here in 1917, later attending Blackpool Grammar School.
The plaque is located inside the front entrance of the market.
Church Street, opposite Pizza Express.
Plaque is on Princess Promenade on the colonades outside the Metropole Hotel by North Pier. One of Blackpool's earliest hotels, it was erected in 1776.
Coronation Street wall of the Winter Gardens.
At the Zoo entrance. Woodside Drive. The Zoo buildings are still largely the old Art Deco style hangars.
Plaque is currently not able to be located.
166 Common Edge Road, junction of Squires Gate Lane.
King Edward Public House. Plaque is missing.
Bank Hey Street, near TK Maxx, very high up on wall.
Abingdon Street, Queen Street corner.
Central Drive, facing Reads Avenue, next to main car park.
Past the front entrance of the pier.
The building has been demolished. Plaque missing. Photo BBC website.
251 Whitegate Drive. Preston New Road end. Cornelius Bagot gifted Little Marton Windmill, which is Grade II listed, in trust as a perpetual memory to local author Allen Clarke.
Talbot Road, close to Talbot Square. The first Roman Catholic Church in Blackpool was designed by Edward W Pugin.
Talbot Square. The Clifton Hotel is on the site of Forshaw's that was built in 1780.